Friday, December 20, 2013

Queen of White Trailer Trash Sarah Palin - Regina Vagina - Defends Phil Robertson's Duck DynASStee Sh*t Remarks On the Good Negroes of His Youth


"See. Main Street Wasilla. Not a single Negro. It's safe to visit. I swear."


Sarah Palin, Regina Vagina, Queen of the **nts, Defends Phil Robertson's Right to Remember the friendly Darkies of his Youth. 

Duck Shit coming our of Phil's mouth?

He also made comments regarding race and growing up in Louisiana before the civil rights era."I never, with my eyes, saw the mistreatment of any black person. Not once. Where we lived was all farmers. The blacks worked for the farmers. I hoed cotton with them. I'm with the blacks, because we're white trash. We're going across the field. ... They're singing and happy. I never heard one of them, one black person, say, 'I tell you what: These doggone white people' -- not a word!" 
Pre-entitlement, pre-welfare, you say: Were they happy? They were godly; they were happy; no one was singing the blues," GQ quotes Robertson as saying.



No comments: