I have been reading a lot in the press lately about what ever happened to the Occupy movement. Quite frankly, it can not go forward on a physical plane until millions rise up and overwhelm the blue shirts and the mercenary armies of the present evil Empire of America.
Occupy’s defining moment was in not seeking a leader but rather a consensus, something that was once the cornerstone, foundation stone of the American Town Square, now in limbo.
The idea of consensus and group solidarity is a reflection of the virtual world now enveloping both our individual and group culture.
Occupy Wall Street in New York City, Liberty / Zuccotti Park defined the reality of money and capital and its dividing line in the sand between the haves and the have nots. That imaginary dividing line, that non-verbal definition of reality got put into words. If you are not part of the 1% then you are part of the rest of us the 99%.
Not a class struggle but a rallying call to make the future better if we know the deal and can push back on the media whore PR and bullshit sent our way to belittle and rob us of the dignity of our humanity born of a divine spark within, the temporary staging area and potential of an eternal soul.
The global town square and the definitions of that global town square defining the consensus of the future united global culture,
- the stone the Wall Street Fat Cat Bankers have rejected, becomes the cornerstone of the future.
A body without a soul is not a person (1%) - it is just a corporation.
A Park without People (99%) is Not a Park mister Zuccotti (1%)
The global town square and the definitions of the foundation materials of that global town square, defining the consensus of the future united global culture
- the stone the Wall Street Fat Cat Bankers have rejected, becomes the cornerstone - of the future.
* * *