Saturday, January 19, 2013

Governor Chris Christie, Bigger than Life, Emerges as Only Human Being Left Standing in GOP – Against Gargamel Tea Bagger GOP Wing Led by mean stingy Rand Paul





Christie on Thursday went after the NRA, which is part of the coalition that forms the GOP’s conservative wing. The ad argues that because Obama’s daughters have armed security, regular parents deserve the same treatment in the wake of last month’s deadly rampage at Sandy Hook Elementary School in Newtown, Conn. 
In an interview on Friday with a conservative radio host, Kentucky Sen. Rand Paul, also a potential 2016 contender and heir to his father's libertarian constituency, cast doubt on Christie's chances for national office under the GOP banner. 
"I think criticizing the 2nd Amendment movement and the over-the-top 'give me my money' stuff, 'I want all 60 billion now or I’ll throw a tantrum,' I don’t think that’s going to play well in the Republican primary,” Paul said.

Senator Rand Paul of Kentucky, without his toupee, chasing and trying to kill Earned Workers Benefits such as Social Security and Medicare


No comments: