Friday, November 29, 2013

Rafael Cruz Hears God’s Voice Again - In Telabib Syria - and God Wants the Tea Party “To Occupy the Land and Take This Country Back” from who – The Americans? – Off His Meds Again???






God is organizing Pastor Conferences – Not Rafael Cruz – A convenient talking forum for Crazy Dad Rafael Cruz - A miracle or just the Heritage Foundation aka “Pastor” conferences (Tea Party) INC ???

Ezekiel 3:15-17

15 Then I came to them of the captivity at Telabib (Syria), that dwelt by the river of Chebar, and I sat where they sat, and remained there astonished among them seven days.

16 And it came to pass at the end of seven days, that the word of the Lord came unto me, saying,

17 Son of man, I have made thee a watchman unto the house of Israel: therefore hear the word at my mouth, and give them warning from me.


No comments: