Monday, January 21, 2019

Nick Sandmann - Covington Catholic High School KY - IT's The HAT Stupid! Symbol of HATE - Where is Your Pope Frank Hat? DUH




"I never understood why either of the two groups of protestors were engaging with us, or exactly what they were protesting at the Lincoln Memorial. We were simply there to meet a bus, not become central players in a media spectacle. This is the first time in my life I've ever encountered any sort of public protest, let alone this kind of confrontation or demonstration.
"I was not intentionally making faces at the protestor. I did smile at one point because I wanted him to know that I was not going to become angry, intimidated or be provoked into a larger confrontation. I am a faithful Christian and practicing Catholic, and I always try to live up to the ideals my faith teaches me -- to remain respectful of others, and to take no action that would lead to conflict or violence.




.

1 comment:

M.McShea said...

Be a man Nick. Burn the hat. Don't walk into a real public place like DC with that Nazi Armband metaphor wrapped on you scalp and be surprised that you get energentic reaction from real people. DC is not your safe white bubble wrapped burb in Kentucky.